||Cockburn Road Board building 1955 - 1961.
||From the archive file. AL.97.8.One original and two enlarged copies.
|Restrictions on Use:
||Copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image available from the Azelia Ley Homestead Museum
||1955 was the year that the Cockburn Road Board was established in this building which had previously been named the Fremantle Road Board.Remained until 1961 when it became the Shire of Cockburn.
Cockburn Region (W.A.) -- Hamilton Hill (W.A.)