||The Jandakot Roads Board was formed in 1892 to administer the newly-settled areas of the Jandakot Agricultural Area. They had a small office on Forrest Road in what was then called Banjup, possibly on the eastern side of the current Cockburn/Armadale boundary.In this photo: Front row - F. Robe, J.A. Hicks (chairman), A. SkeetBack row - J.C. Anderson, jun. (secretary), R. Taylor, F. Moennich, G.J. Moran, G. Harber (auditor).