||An extract of a larger map of land grants in the Cockburn Sound Location. Names visible on the map are C.E. Mangles, H. Warthwyke, H. Mather, Johnson, J. Hammond, and A. & T. Briggs. Lakes shown are Yangebup Lake, Jilbup (Thomsons) Lake, Kogolup Lake, and Banganup (also written Toodjabubup) Lake. Shows the sites of the Jandakot School and Agricultural Hall, Forrest Road and Beenyup Road. Location 234, which is coloured in green on the eastern shore of Thomsons Lake, was the land grant selected by the Lewington family and granted to Frederick in 1894.